CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is always a fun, family affair.  We celebrate by having dinner and presents with the Hayes and my parents at Tom and Mary's house. 


Christmas Eve is bittersweet for the boys. They love celebrating Christmas but they are very sad to see Sir Jackson go. They love that little elf.  This year they gingerly placed silly bands on his arm (without touching him because that is forbidden by Santa) so that he too could have a present!



Mary and Hunter enjoying her beautifully set dinner table. 



Mary's tree and living room before the chaos ensues. 



Hunter, Poppie and I pose for a picture before the unwrapping begins.



Parker is posing with his new jammies and his hat that says "I've Been Good"!



The boys are helping Papa Tom unwrap one of his presents as Papa looks on. 



Hunter is posing with one of his many gifts.  He's a lucky little boy!


I just unwrapped my annual Christopher Radko gift.  I love adding to my collection!



Grammie helps Parker do a Christmas craft during the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment