CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bugz - Hunter's 1st Grade Play


Today was Hunter's first grade play, Bugz, led by Mrs. Gee, the music teacher!  It was darling.  Hunter was a horse fly and had a speaking role.  His class dressed as fire flies and shone flash lights during the play.  Jon and I helped with decorations the week leading up to the play.  It was a fun and memorable experience.


Here is Mrs. Gee leading all of the first graders in song.  I don't know how she does it!




Here is Hunter in his "horse fly" costume.  His line was..."I'm a horsefly, and I hurt anyone who with me tangles!"  He rehearsed it for hours. 



Hunter joined his class after his speaking roll and morphed into a fire fly. 




Ms. Eselin, the school Principal, was thanking everyone at the close of the evening. 




Here is Hunter after the play.  He did a great job...we were very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment