CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Parker's School Play

Today was Parker's school play, Show Tunes - Past and Present. I have to say it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.  Miss Kim, Miss Melanie and staff are amazing with these kids. How they get these 2 and 3 year olds to perform like they do is remarkable.  Parker was cast to be Ricky Ricardo from the I Love Lucy Show




Parker is getting suited up to play Ricky Ricardo. He has a solo and a duet and has been practicing for a month. I'm a little nervous for him at this point.


 

Bobeluuuuuuuuuuu!!!  Every time I watch this my heart melts...pretty good for a two year old!  I especially love the dancing at the end and the kiss!




Here is the class up on stage with Miss Kim.  You can see the Strawberry Shortcakes, the Genies from I Dream of Genie, the Mickey and Minnie Mouses, etc.




Here are Ricky and Lucy after the play, the crowd favorites!  I was sooooooo proud of him.  It doesn't get any cuter than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment